For sale is my Thule rack which includes
3028 fit kit(460 podium foot pack)
480 foot pack(1669 kit)
2-Load bars
Thule sells kit for 394$, I am selling for 250$ and do not need to sell it, cleaning out my garage and I havent owned my 330I since 2008.
3028 fit kit(460 podium foot pack)
480 foot pack(1669 kit)
2-Load bars
Thule sells kit for 394$, I am selling for 250$ and do not need to sell it, cleaning out my garage and I havent owned my 330I since 2008.
Kit was used for less than a year, it is in excellent condition and I do not own an E90/e92 anymore. Kit was on my 2006 bmw 330I.
Email me if interested, I do not check this forum often. Photos I have and can send on request.
Thanks
Eric
__________________
SOLD......E90 SG, ColdWeather Pckg, Sport Pckg, Logic7,H R Sports, Rogue Ikon, M sport shift knob/boot
Last edited by ejheverest; Today at 08:05 PM. Reason: Add photos
E90 Thule rack, fit kit and foot pack, load bars
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire