jeudi 14 avril 2016

FS: 2011 335d

I'm selling my 2011 335d w/ sport package. Price is $22,000. The car is like new on the inside. The exterior has some minor chips on the rear bumper, but otherwise its clean. The car has 54,300 miles on it. I just put on brand new tires a week ago. I'm the second owner but I purchased it with 6000 miles on it. All service has been done with the most recent being the brake fluid service.
Here is a list of the features it has:
  • Titanium Silver Metallic
  • Black Dakota Leather Interior
  • Premium Package
  • Sports Package
  • Cold Weather Package
  • Convenience Package
  • Navigation System
  • Rear Parking Sensors
  • Harmon Kardon Sound System
  • Bluetooth connectivity
  • Xenon Headlights
  • Heated Front Seats
  • Rain Sensor with auto headlights
  • Tire Pressure Monitor
  • Satellite Radio


Last edited by rza; Today at 10:04 AM. Reason: Adding Asking Price...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



FS: 2011 335d

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire