jeudi 14 avril 2016

Anyone regret going with a smfw because of noise.

Anyone regret going with a smfw because of noise.


I just ordered Hexon rr600 turbos and I will be needing a clutch soon. I plan on getting the spec stage 2+ clutch but I'm really on the fence about the single mass flywheel. I really the comfort and the quietness of my bmw. How loud is the smfw? Has anybody bought and installed the smfw and regret the choice due to the extra noise? Can I get away with a new luk dmfw or will I have misfires?

__________________

2007 e90 335i
Jb4 with pump gas backend flash, vrsf catless downpipes, vrsf 7" intercooler, vrsf charge pipe with tial bov and afe intake. Fuel it stage 2 pump and fuel line/ ethanol sensor kit.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Anyone regret going with a smfw because of noise.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire