jeudi 14 avril 2016

I'm qutting my job and going into construction

Seriously I have just about had it with this shit. Recently had to redo my whole freaking roof because the sob would get a new leak every week and every single time it was $1k+ to repair. Now this being my first house I had no idea how much a roof costs, well it costs more than a used BMW and I can't even fucking drive it!

Since I'm redoing the roof might as well do the screened in patio that leaks like a rain forest that way they can also do the roof edging which was all rotted where it meets the aluminum roof anyways, there goes another $4k.

Well now I have a new roof so might as well get around to fixing the drywall inside the house where the leak broke through the ceiling after all, that's the part I actually see every day... all these sobs want $1k+ for something that in my mind is a pretty basic freaking job.

Want to pour a small slab of concrete in the backyard to put the old hot tub we took out of the patio on, $2-$3k.

Tile the covered patio which has some kind of nasty epoxy or something. $5k!

I seriously need to consider a career change and get into this construction business for fucks sake!

Ok rant over.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



I'm qutting my job and going into construction

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire