jeudi 14 avril 2016

M-Sport Shock and Springs - from BMW E90 330i M-Sport

Price: £170

This suspension provides a great upgrade for anyone using stock suspension. Drop your SE by 25mm, looks mean with spacers.

I have a full M-Sport shock and spring suspension system available from my 2006 E90 BMW 330i M-Sport, both springs and shocks are in great condition with no leaks or defects.

This suspension has never tracked or abused. They have covered just over 80k miles but you would never tell from the great condition. I believe you can fit this suspension to any E90/E91/E92 (The buyer will have to check these details).

Due to the weight and mass of these items would need collection in person, or shipped to be organised by buyer.

I have only removed the suspension because I wanted to go with a Bilstein B12 kit for my first track day later in the year

Let's block ads! (Why?)



M-Sport Shock and Springs - from BMW E90 330i M-Sport

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire