jeudi 14 avril 2016

How much $$$ does it take to feel rich

Quote:

Originally Posted by infamousdiz

Like the title says what dollar amount would you feel rich?

My answer would be to net a 1 million a year but i feel that my lifestyle would just reflect my income and i would be "poor" in term of disposable because of my large overhead. like the saying goes the more you make the more you spend. reading an article once it said " rich people have to the money problems the poor does but their problems are very expensive. agree or disagree

Agree, if we are defining "rich" the way I believe you are. The specific answer to your question, "how much money will make you feel rich" is this: more than you have. Alternatively, the answer may be: no amount will.

Exceptions may be for young people who aren't the ones earning it. I suspect many of them feel rich. I cannot speak to this, though.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



How much $$$ does it take to feel rich

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire