vendredi 28 février 2014

07 328xi ticking sound...

Well..just my luck with buying a new car...I thought I learned my lesson last time from buying a subaru and not realizing the 4th gear grinds at high rpms. I thoroughly inspected this 328xi before I bought it...seemed perfect but 2 days later I start it up and its ticking... :mad0259: the weird thing is that it didn't do that when I bought it and was fine yesterday morning, But later in the day when I started it up it was clearly ticking. Later that night when I was coming back from the gym I started it up and there was no tick/clicking anymore. When I started it up this morning the ticking was back...My question being is this the hydraulic lifters? how much will this cost me...I am not under warranty

sounds like this:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire