vendredi 28 février 2014

FOR SALE: 19" BBS LM REPLICAS aka Linea Corse Lemans + Tires +TPMS

For Sale I have a set of 19" BBS LM REPLICAS by Linea Corse known as Lemans.



See pics:



Wheels came off of a 2010 E92 M3. Tires are Continental ContactSport3 tires.



Tires are in usable condition, as in, I would use them to drive home and probably replace them in short order. One of the front has a small bubble on the inside.



The wheels are not bent at all. I dont see any rash on them. Im sure there is light scratching as they are used wheels. I cleaned them quickly but there is still a bit of brake grime on them. A nice clean up and i'm sure they will look really nice.



Installed also are TPMS for 2010+ cars. According to the tool they use at tire shops the TPMS are functional.



Specs:

E90/E92/E93 M3 5x120 19x8.5/19x10 +15/+15 72.56 as per the website.



See pics... Make me an Offer.. id prefer not to ship them



Im in NYC. I will meet within one hour drive.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire