jeudi 1 octobre 2015

N55 small misfire at stops?

I posted this in the 135i but the forum is not as heavily populated as this one.

Recently just replaced all ignition coils and spark plugs on my 2012 BMW 135i. Car feels like new and runs great but this caused another issue to show up.

When I am driving the car and come to a stop at a light or sign, the car will have a very slight misfire feeling every 10 - 15 seconds. No warning lights or problems as far as driving goes.

When the parts were installed I did find an oil leak that will need to be repaired eventually but no real issues with the car.

My suspicions are HPFP injectors need to be cleaned or replaced?

*Side note*
took the car to the dealer to get this inspected, they kept my car for a week before contacting me to tell me they couldn't inspect the car because of the JB4. Never had this issue with my original dealership in Georgia. Wasted my time!

Please help, thanks


N55 small misfire at stops?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire