jeudi 1 octobre 2015

New NGK 5992's, BOV, misc..

I am willing to ship all items anywhere in the continental US at buyers expense.

1. Six (6) brand new NGK 5992's. I accidentally ordered these and another set a while back, so I have no use for these. Never even opened the packing. 70 shipped.

2. Stock charge pipe with DV's. Good condition, only took it off because I wanted to run a Tial BOV. This comes with the C-clip/o-ring/clamp for intercooler side but DOES NOT COME WITH SCREWS. None whatsoever. Not a one. 100 bucks + shipping.

3. HKS SQV3(?) BOV. It is the black version. Scuffed up pretty good but worked great when I had it on an Audi. I bought it used, but all research that I have done suggests it is real. That being said, I am still selling it cheap. 100 bucks shipped. Has the c-clip but MISSING O-RING.

Will trade any and everything for other N54 aftermarket stuff. Thanks

Edit: pictures will be up later today. I'm out of time right now.


New NGK 5992's, BOV, misc..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire