jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Tips for My E92 Hunt

Hey guys. First off love this forum and the community. I will be buying a used e92 soon (next few months) and was hoping you guys could share some insight.

I have done quite a bit of research so I am well versed with the n54 platform. But I was wondering about the HPFP. I know there was a recall on them and some owners Ive seen say they had it replaced up to 4 times. Has BMW got this under control with their repairs?

So with that out of the way, my criteria is pretty simple. Looking for one with 50,000 miles or less, avoiding the first year model ('07). I do have color preferences but thats flexible. Really just looking for a clean used 335i e92. I will be modifying shortly after buying with a Jb4 g5 Iso, downpipes and intake. I know CPO is the way to go but I might not be able to get my hands on a CPO.

Im also looking at a few used b8 S4's but living here in California I dont really need the AWD. Also, being able to tune with ease is very attractive to me. But I have always been fond of the S4, although a little nose heavy.

Do you guys have any tips you can pass on which could help me avoid future headaches? Any questions I should be asking or things to look out for?

I dont want to make this a s4 v 335i thread as I am sure that has been covered but I am curious if anyone has actually gone from an s4 to the 335i.

Thanks for any help.


Tips for My E92 Hunt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire