lundi 31 mars 2014

Help: soft pedal after emptying master cylinder

I did a complete brake swap for my 328i to 335i calipers/rotors/pads/braided lines and left the lines disconnected overnight so that all the brake dripped out of the master cylinder. After bleeding and putting everything back together, I have next to zero brake pressure - I'm able to floor the pedal allots easily as the clutch pedal. I ended up doing some research and activated the abs module to get the extra air out from there using inpa. I feel the pedal does feel more firm, however it is still normally light with little braking power. I will try to break on the new rotors/pads and also do another round of activating the abs module to bleed. Has anyone else encountered this or have any suggestions on what else I should look into?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire