lundi 31 mars 2014

Varrstoen ES7 fitted

So I finally got my tyres fitted on over the weekend.. bit of a pain that I wanted 255 rears and I had a set of 245's and 265's lying around.

Instead of just buying a new set of 255's I thought I'd try these out first.



Couldn't get the 245's to stretch on and got the 265's on but they're a bit big.. had to raise the car a bit because the arches were actually sitting on the tyre fs! Even after raising it, I drove off and smoke was flying up off the rears so had to raise even more :mad0260:



2 shots I found from a show yesterday..











and two I took on my phone











The shots are ok but no rear shots.. had been asked if I'd do a feature for a local group so I'll do that and hopefully get some good shots, including some rollers!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire