mercredi 18 juin 2014

Individual F10 M5

Hey guys,



I am fairly new to Bimmer - I picked up a loaded (w/ M-Performance parts) F30 335i in AW/Coral Red. That being said - I'm missing something. I understand that they are totally different leagues of cars, but as much as I love the 335i, I just get out of the car not as excited as I should be to drive it again. I got into the F30 on a whim as it was my first BMW I didn't want to spend 100K on a car if I didn't have experience with the brand first.



The 335i feels nimble, the engine is good, but it just doesn't give me that throaty, 'wow' feel when I press the throttle - even with carbon fiber to boot, it doesn't have me looking behind me saying 'that's really my car'.



The F30 is a great car, BUT if I were to want more, it would be the following:



More comfortable seats - even with dakota leather in the F30, the seats are firm and are not great for long trips.



Not necessarily a heavier car, but something that feels roomier inside - I don't track cars, but I like to feel like a luxury room, not a luxury quarter.



More throttle response - also louder exhaust. I have the M Performance exhaust on my F30, but I want more engine - more aggressive. (And I know this can be fixed with aftermarket, but after modding my cars so much in the past - I like stock, or stock w/ enough M Performance parts to make it unique).





SO that leaves me with the conclusion - my next car will be an M5. I want an M car - the M3/4 are too small, 4 doors is important to me and I would rather have a nicely optioned M5 than a stripped per say M6 GC even though I love the look of that car.



I would go individual on this one and get a truly unique piece - my question is after research are WHAT are our limits in US?



The colors that have really sparked my interest are:



Frozen Grey

Frozen White

Yas Marina Blue



My question to you all is - what individual color option would you go with if you could order anything that was available? The frozen grey looks great w/ black gills/grills and black wheels - love that look.



I would want colors that go with Opal White OR some form of Burnt Orange (forget the color name for this one).



- Bryan




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire