samedi 29 novembre 2014

Questions about aftermarket seats

Hi everyone, I am looking into getting an aftermarket set of reclining bucket seats, more specifically a set of Corbeu CR1's with heated seat function and lumbar support (a friend is giving me an absolutely insane deal on them). But before I pull the trigger, I had a few questions I figured I should ask beforehand.



1. Will I get any error codes from installing the seats?

2. How do I get my passenger side airbag to stay armed now that the sensor is gone, is the sensor transferrable to the new seats?

3. My car has heated seats from the factory, so would it be possible to wire up the seat heaters to turn on and off with the OEM buttons?

4. Is there anything else that I need to know? I've never bought a set of aftermarket seats before so I really know nothing about them.



Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire