jeudi 20 novembre 2014

Some pics of my JB/FRx M3 ZCP

Been a while since I have posted on forums. Haven't really posted much on M3post, but some of you may know of me from M3forums.



I bought a 2011 M3 Jet Black/Fox Red Extended ZCP 6MT about 4-5 months ago. Very happy with the way E92s are compared to E46 M3s! Modded the car right away and now got it to the point where I'm happy with it. (I don't do stock cars :thumbsup:) When I bought it, it came with the BBS CH-R wheels, B&B exhaust w/ AA midpipe (sounds awesome), and a CF amuse style trunk. I then lowered the car on swift springs (keeping the stock edc, rides better all around), arkym front lip, changed the trunk out to a higher quality frp and paint matched, misc paint matched parts, misc cf parts, misc lighting mods, 5mm spacer all around, new meaty RE-11 tires, tinted the windows, got an extensive exterior detail.



May eventually do some more mods this spring, would love Red BBK :bow: and an electronic dump for the exhaust.



Some quick shots in my garage in MO:

















Good iPhone pic after detail:





Some shots in Chicago:









Some a little crazy shots (I know not everyone style of edits, but I love crazy pics lol) in my garage spot in Chi:















A cool random edit I did for a profile pic/iPhone wallpaper, just thought id share:





I have some more pics that I will eventually post, just have to find the time to get them process and posted. Work is taking too much of my free time up :(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire