samedi 30 avril 2016

E92 AC problem/Hot air/AC pressure 100psi

Hello,
I was driving from Orlando back to my house, i was driving for over an hour with AC on. It was cold as usual, then all the sudden i felt little hot. I noticed that the air was not cold anymore. (snow flake was on, also it was on blue dot.)

The hot/moist air started coming off of the vent, and i stopped at the auto shop and got the R134a with the pressure guage.

I came home, left the engine on for more than 5 min, and i connected the hose to the low pressure part. It was showing 100 psi, and it was not moving at all.

When i turn off the snow flake sign, i can hear and feel the air stop for a second, and then air blows. Which i think the compressor is still working?

Anyone had the same trouble? I made appointment at pepboys tomorrow for the ac check, and i am just curious.

Thanks.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



E92 AC problem/Hot air/AC pressure 100psi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire