vendredi 29 avril 2016

Got rid of the e90...

Got rid of the e90...

(Oh no another one of "these" posts)

Anyway,

I've had a 2007 335i for awhile and it just recently hit 100k and it's been a beautiful car although I've had all the typical problems (turbos, oil leaks, ECU etc) which were huge headaches along the way but when the car was running, it was amazing. Still is!

Yesterday I traded it in for this Red 2012 328i 6MT though. In sport mode this car isn't so bad! BMW definitely cheapened up the interior a bit I feel like, and I miss the sportier seats in my 335i for sure.

Anyway, not many people I know are BMW fanatics so it's just another car to them, figured I could share here since you guys have helped me with every headache I've encountered with my 335i

Today is tint for sure ... I think I'll go with 15% all around, hopefully it's not too dark!

I included a picture of the 335i. She had a JB4 but I was having turbo issues so I removed it cause my pockets weren't feeling it at the time lol, M3 Wheels, Intake, Auto w/ sport package. She was a fun little beast

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Got rid of the e90...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire