vendredi 29 avril 2016

WANTED e90/1/2 around £5k

Hi guys, I have a good pal who is in love with my bm but can't afford one, sounds real snobby lol

Basically I have been looking at 320i's 325i's mainly and they all look awesome until you do some digging and they've had 19 owners or the mot history shows that little to no care has been given ever or something else is fishy, it's breaking me how many morons are out there

Criteria is fairly simple

E90 e91 e92

In any form really, the 325i I think will be best for him but any
M sport preferably
No mileage cap as long as all maintanance history is obvious
Trim/extras are not a biggie

I thought I'd try on here as I posted a wanted ad for myself a few months ago and ended up with my much loved e93 330i and it's been an absolute gem as 99% of the guys on here are real enthusiasts and price their cars realistically.

Any help would be great

Let's block ads! (Why?)



WANTED e90/1/2 around £5k

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire