vendredi 29 avril 2016

BMW Natural Air Freshener, anyone use?

So I was at BMW the other day and I picked one of these up to take a whiff, and wow it smelled amazing! But I noticed they don't have the standard a/c type clips, but more like little rubber ear bud looking things that I suppose go in the a/c vents.. Not sure if they're made for newer BMW's or if us E9X guys can use them as well as I've never seen air fresheners with these fasteners, and nobody was at the service counter for me to even ask..

Just wondering if anyone's using these, and if they have any feedback on them that'd be cool, such as longevity, and functionality.. I usually use the $2.99 Autozone ones but for $20 I'd give these a shot if they hold their value in the long run..

Thanks!

link for reference..
http://ift.tt/1WvSwCj

Let's block ads! (Why?)



BMW Natural Air Freshener, anyone use?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire