vendredi 19 décembre 2014

ED #2 ///M #1

Picking up my first ///M beginning of Feb. Super Pumped!



M4 Vert.



Azurite Black

Gold Brown Extended

LED's

Exec

DCT

Adaptive Susp.

Harman Kardon

Side and Top Cams



Never had an idea that I could afford individual colors. May sound funny in an $80,000 car. But the idea of a $5000 paint job, and $2000+ interior just seemed excessive on an already extravagant car.



I went from what will probably be a very common BSM/SO combination. (Amazing looking don't get me wrong). To something that should be pretty unique without selling a kidney.



Thanks to this forum for giving me the info. to make these discoveries. Because frankly most dealers know little or market little even if they know.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire