mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Individual Leather - order difficulty

Hi there



I placed an order on 6th Dec for a 428i series GC with nutmeg individual leather. The dealer has advised today that there is a problem with the order that it could not be accepted/entered into the system. They have chased BMW UK sales who have chased Germany but no further information has been advised, only that it is a problem. So the dealer can't give any ETA for the car at all.



Can someone here clarify the process with individual options, please? I have been told they go into a separate queue and I appreciate this causes some delay (how much for an interior?) to the order but the fact that order is not being accepted I don't really understand. Does this mean that the leather I want is unavailable; if that was the case why not say it?!



In the meantime, I am looking at alternative interior colours, but am struggling to find something remotely as close to my liking.



Thanks



Jon




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire