samedi 20 décembre 2014

FS:e9x stuff and e92 m3 body kit

Hey guys i was going to put all this stuff on my 2007 bmw 335i e92 but decided not to because i spent all my money another car typical me...



1. i have a full e92 m3 body kit which i purchased from uk kit includes

bonnet, front bumper, fenders, side skirts, rear wheel archers, rear bumper, mirror covers the kit costed me $3300 plus shipping and customs which came up to $4300 i am going to take a huge hit and cut my losses its a wide body kit conversion so if you bought it you will need all the parts to make it all fit together here is the link if you want more info about it.

http://ift.tt/1z7xURT



or if it doesn't work jus type in xclusivecustomz1 in ebay.co.uk



price: $2000 ono!



2. bmw performance steering wheel v2 never used brand new! i paid about $2000 for this make me offers! it fits the auto's and has the paddle shift cut outs for it this steering wheel will fit most e9x models please check however before buying!



3.bmw e92 m3 door sills i paid $350 make me an offer great visual upgrade :)



4. bmw e92 m3 geniune shift knob and centre console paid $450 offer me!



all prices do not include shipping if you are interstate I'm in wa- perth

i have a quote for shipping the body kit to interstate its around $350-450 the rest is all small stuff will only cost around $50-100 tops



you can pm me or call/message me on 0450005258 my name is Dan.

if your after pics please send me a message on my phone cheers!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire