mercredi 24 décembre 2014

My Latest Project

OK so I have been a long time lurker on here looking for inspiration, a few may know me from M3cutters where I have owned & sold a couple of M3's



1st was a Avus Blue SMG







2nd was Estotil Blue manual with black heated leather







Still miss that one, anyway I let them go due to lack of use as I have a daily so the M3 would spend weeks on end parked up in the garage & SORN over the winter



So now no longer having my M3 to mess around with I have turned my attentions to my gf's daily a 2012 E90 LCI M-Sport, here she is after a good polish & wax









I have had the car a while but had some time free today so thought I would start one of these threads, I have done them in the past on M3cutters etc




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire