mardi 30 décembre 2014

Feeler: WTB Stock E92 335 SG rear bumper and muffler

Putting a feeler out there since I've seen these items for free before...things people are probably throwing out after upgrade.



I'm looking for a stock E92 335i rear bumper, most preferably in Space Gray. Not looking to have to repaint it, so no scratches/bumps/marks etc. Perhaps someone was looking to toss theirs after upgrading to M-Sport or OE Aero.



Also looking for a stock E92 335i muffler, in working condition without leaks/bends etc. (with the tips intact)



If anyone has one or both near NNJ, let me know. I am willing to pay some cash for them, but on a limited budget.



On the other hand, if someone has what I'm looking for and wants a neat quad tip setup, I have one to trade. You would have to add cash. Consists of OEM SG rear w/ Cyba Hamann CF replica diffuser + chrome Cyba quad tips on Magnaflow mufflers. This is currently welded to my car.



Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire