lundi 22 décembre 2014

what do you suggest i should do?

This is the short version folks:

When I picked up my F15 in February, the steering wheel made some chirping noise. The Service manager said a ribbon cable needs to be replaced. The part took2 months to arrive and so we changed it late april/early may.

When we got the vehicle it was never like the first day. All settings were changed as they reprogrammed the car...all messed up....I.e.the fan now turns on everytime you turn on the vehicle regardless of last setting..it wasn't like this before that...or for entering new address on navigation we have to start all the way from province....it doesn't keep the last entered address as default...again, it was correct before that...

So after long struggles and back and forths, I didn't accomplish anything...service manager couldn't fix it and bmw NA never supported...so the problems are still present....

But recently the core issue (steering wheel sound) is back!!!

This means not only they weren't able to fix the root cause and had us take the brand new vehicle at that point to do something else on it but also f...up the car settings that were never fixed....

Very disappointed at the services, level of knowledge and my options....

What would you recommend I do? I already sent out a letter to the dealership threatening to take legal actions as I was very p...off

:mad0260::mad0260::readthethread:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire