samedi 31 mai 2014

Changed Spark Plugs. Took pics. Advice?

Changed out the spark plugs. They had about 30k miles on them and when I took them out and compared them to the brand new plugs I could see noticeable wear.



Posting pictures because I found some oil on some of the plugs. 2 and 6 are my main concern.



I have a CPO warranty that isn't running out anytime soon but should I even bother going to the dealer and what do I tell them?



"Hey, changed my plugs and noticed some oil on some of them." Or will they throw a hissy fit about doing maintenance myself?



Plug 1 was pristinely clean where as 2 had some oil pooling in it. I have a comparison of both plugs so you'll see what I mean.

Car has 64k on the clock!



Thanks!



1-2 Compared plugs





1





2





3





4





5





6





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire