vendredi 23 mai 2014

Not coming from an M

Hello everybody,



It seems that I am one of the few people that are not coming from an M car to an M car. This I think is a good thing, because(a word lost to a lot of people on this forum)I'm not constantly griping about what M division should have done, or could have done, or the sound sucks, or my previous M was a true M car. The F80 went turbo so it sucks!!!! Blah, blah, blah.



I have owned previous three, five and X5 4.8i vehicles from BMW and all of them were terrific cars just like this new M3 will be IMO without a doubt. So go ahead and keep bad mouthing a vehicle that none of us has driven. Who cares what one article or one opinion(as long as it's not Chris Harris) has to say, if you like the new M3/M4 than that is all that matters. My M3 is awaiting production and I can't #@$%^#! wait.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire