vendredi 30 mai 2014

19" Runflats - typical lifespan

A friend who runs an F10 530d told me that he has had to replace several 19" runflats due to damage, such as bulging sidewalls and tears to the sidewall. I have never had an issue with the 18" runflats a previous car, or larger non-runflats, so I wondered if 19" runflats were particularly prone to damage, or if as I suspect his driving style might be the issue. I can imagine he might clip the odd kerb, and hit more potholes than average.



It is probably too soon to know what sort of lifespan people get from 19" on the 335d. I imagine 15-20k would be about right and perhaps front will last a little longer than rear on xdrive cars. Clearly this is very dependent on driving style, but for a typical driver who likes to press on, but not to go sideways, does that sound about right?



JD6




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire