vendredi 18 juillet 2014

Tire Input Needed: Best tire size for this wheel, on a lowered xDrive

Hello All!



I am looking for your advice as I just purchased a set of "Stark LS3" wheels, specs are below. Since my car is lowered 1.5 inches and a xDrive I wanted to see what you thought the best tire size would be ensuring that I am within 1% rolling diameter. As an FYI do not have my fenders rolled [yet] and would prefer to not do that unless I have to.



FRONT:

19x8.5, +35 ET



REAR:

19x9.5, +33 ET



I am thinking of 225/35/19 and 255/30/19 - which should keep me within 1% and not give me many problems with rubbing. What are your thoughts?



Also any suggestions on what tire to use? I am looking for something that will last a while but will have decent grip. I am stock and will not autocross so I do not need "super high performance".







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire