samedi 26 juillet 2014

New Wheels On The Z4M Roadster!

After a long time of glancing at these on the web I finally decided to pull the trigger. I couldn't take the all black look anymore so I needed to spruce it up a bit. Now that I've changed the wheels I feel like I brought the car back from the dead. I ended up going with 19" Hyper Silver CSL reps. I must say that I'm extremely pleased with the way these wheels make the car look exquisite again. The wheel specs are 19X8.5 +35 in the front and 19X9.5 +40 in the rear. Just thought I would share some pics, hear some of your opinions. Enjoy..



Heres a couple pics of the car before I changed the wheels:















Heres a few with the new wheels (night & day difference):



























Now all I need is some H&R Springs and I'll be good to go




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire