vendredi 25 juillet 2014

HELP--2006 330i 6 speed manual shift "CLUNK"-

Ive done a fair amount of reading here. This clunk is really ruining my otherwise great car for me. Getting to the point that I am dreading driving it. For "Clunk-less" driving,.....I have to engage the clutch very slowly and carefully



Ive done the following



Removed the Clutch delay valve

Installed the Burger Motor Sports Clutch pedal Stop

Jacked the car up and did a visual inspection. Everything looked OK.



The Flex disc / guibo did have a few hairline cracks in a few spots,....but it appears to still be very solid.



Also visually inspected the suspension mounting points to see if I could see any torn or collapsed rubber bushings that would allow the rear axle or tranny to shift, or load up then unwind,.......I didnt see anything that was obvious,..............BUT.....most of the bushings are hidden by metal parts,....so really couldnt tell much.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire