mardi 22 juillet 2014

Un4getable Test Drive $1k incentive

So I have an invite to test drive a 435i as part of the Un4getable test Drive $1000 incentive program. My question is can I still take advantage of this since I technically have not purchased a car but have one on order. I put $1k down to order my M235 back in April from the factory and am due to take delivery in Aug but I actually have not purchased the car and can walk at anytime. Will I get flagged and denied this opportunity?

Also it is at a local dealer which I did not order my car from. If I can still take advantage of the offer can I test drive there and us the incentive at another dealer like who I ordered my car thru?



Just trying to snatch another $1k of BMW's money :thumbsup:



Any feedback is appreciated




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire