samedi 19 juillet 2014

Life is to short to drive boring cars

Not sure how to introduce this one, earlier Feb this year I lost a close mate in an accident that took a dad away from his young boys. He was a coworker who grew into a friend & then into a close mate. This was a brutal shock & gave me a chance reflect on my life & if I was happy where I was at.



Working pay to pay & having no down time I decided to sell my unit, put money into savings to build an investment with my Old man. But while I wait for my parents to move back from their extended extended 3yr holiday from the top end of WA, I decided to retire my e30 to a cruiser & a car I can teach my younger brother to drive in. He suffers from aspergers not low functioning but sometime is a tad trying but you do what you have to do & wouldn't change him for the world & learning to drive & having a set of wheels will open up doors for him.



Looking back at life & coming to the acceptance that the big red bus could hit you anytime I went out & purchased a dream of mince since they where released.



Welcome my e82 135i M-Sport, Lemans blue, steptronic(daily duties)







The car came with the right options:

BMW performance power pack 1 & 2

BMW performance suspension

BMW performance rear carbon diffuser

No terrible BMW CID computer

BMW performance steering wheel











No car I own can stay standard its just not right lol



Koya SF01's 18x8 18x9's with Hankook S evo1











BMW performance boot lip was a PITA to install







Roof racks form>function love riding my bikes too much, had the roof wrapped in gloss black to protect it







First car meet







Fitted blackline tail lights & hawk ceramic pads











Everytime I start this thing I smile, right foot down smiles for days. But more tinkering to come:



Walnut engine blast on Monday coming along with the below

AFE stage two intake

BMS catch can

New spark plugs





Soon to come:

Kerscher carbon front lip waiting on it to arrive eta 04/08

Evolution Raceworks chargepipe

ER intercooler

Burger JB4

M3 front, rear control arms

M3 subframe bushings

Bilstein B14 or B16's





Thanks for taking the time to flick through my novel



Ant




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire