mercredi 23 avril 2014

AWRON Digital Gauge Teaser for my M235i - Display temps (and more)

While I was at EAS (European Auto Source) the other day getting things coded, Tom and I got to discussing the issue with the M235i and it not having a temperature gauge, which I know has bothered many people here (including myself). Coding wasn't something that could solve that problem, unfortunately, and the debug menu is a pain to get to every time. Luckily, Tom happened to have an awesome digital OLED gauge from a company in Germany named AWRON that basically sits in the center A/C vent (the left one) and can display all sorts of information on the car with a touch of a button on the steering wheel controls. Considering that I plan on doing quite a bit to the car and tracking it, this would be a no brainer for me since I'll be able to monitor temps, boost, etc, while on the track and just daily driving in general. I will be getting mine installed sometime this week, so I'll be sure to post up more about it for anyone interested!



Check out this video of it in action (not on my car):






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire