lundi 28 avril 2014

Need coding in SoCal (FRM2 module for LCI AHL Xenons)

I recently upgraded my AHL pre-LCI xenons to LCI AHL xenons. Also upgraded AHL ballasts, LED turns, main ballasts, etc. I have an 02/2007 which was equipped with FRM1 so I also upgraded to FRM2.



Issues:

Headlights will not aim correctly and are literally aiming/moving all over the place. They seem veryyyy sensitive and like they need to be programed/coded correctly.



I had someone try to code the FRM2 and he was successful entering my VIN and a couple other things however I feel there is more to be done to correct the issues with the Adaptive feature.



Does anyone have experience coding the FRM2 to work with AHL LCI xenons? I am willing to pay for your help. I live in Studio City but willing to drive. Please LMK.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire