vendredi 18 avril 2014

Parting Out - HPF FMIC, N54 BMS CP, Forge DV, DCI, OFT, v5 2.5SE, etc..

Sold my vehicle yesterday so I am parting out what I removed. PM for shipping quote as some prices include shipping and others do not. Yes, I can bundle :). All parts removed from 09 e90 LCI with n54.



HPF FMIC - $600 - I loved the PNP of this setup and it worked great with a FBO setup. All needed mounting pieces are included.

N54 BMS Chargepipe - $175 - I used this for a few months, solid piece.

Forge DV - $280 - I bought these used and the pistons did not move freely so I rebuilt both with kits direct from the manufacturer. They work great! Removed pieces will be included too as well as VTA filters.

Vishnu 2.5SE (not lockable) - $300 - Installed and removed once, will include USB cable and serial adapter.

OFT Unmarried - $300 Great condition

UUC Auto Transmission Bushings - $25 - New in box

BMS DCI - $70 - Includes white filters purchased 2-3 months ago and original.

Black Cyba Scoops - 25

Rob Beck PCV - $30



Other-

Lux v3 - $150

Gloss Grills - $65

Matte Grills - $55

BMW Performance Auto Knob and boot - $110

BMW Performance EBrake Knob and boot - $75

US Millworks License Plate Tow Hook Mount - $65

E90 All Weather Mats - $75



Most items I will ship USPS or FedEx, I'll try to send any purchased items within 48 hours of payment and include tracking info. Tons of feedback on NASIOC, never sold much here. http://ift.tt/1hV3oY0







































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire