dimanche 20 avril 2014

E90 stock ride height?

I replaced the stock sport suspension on my E90 335i last year with KW v2s (with m3 bits up front). I DIY'ed it and neglected to measure what the stock ride height was. I eyeballed it after install to what I believe the stock ride height to be, but the front end washes out at least as easily as it used to, and going over bumps (with DTC off, since i have an LSD) the rear has some bit of travel which translates to loss of power until the suspension settles.



In short, I don't think things are adjusted to their ideal settings yet. What was/is the stock ride height on your stock 335i w/ sport package?



For street performance and some infrequent track days, what is your height setup?



If you have KW v2s, what is your hard/soft settings all around (in clicks)?



I don't want to have to take it to a speed shop to figure all of this out for me if I can try some things out first so I thought I'd start here. Your help is greatly appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire