mardi 22 avril 2014

2006 E90 Junction Box zb File

I'm working on a 2006 E90 (production of 08/2005) sedan and need to reflash the junction box because it is non-responsive. This is one of those "in-between" models, so some of the hardware and software is mixed and matched between E90 and other chasis. I cannot find the zb file anywhere. I have Daten versions 44 and 50, and cannot locate the correct zb in either daten version. The part number printed on the box is 61356982709-01, and I cannot locate the part number anywhere on a google search either...other than ONE used part for sale in the UK. If anyone has this zb file, I would be forever in your debt! Or, if someone could enlighten me on a compatible upgraded file that I could search for in my archive, that would be great!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire