jeudi 24 avril 2014

Choking at low RPM

Hey guys,



My car has developed a problem and as I had no idea, I thought someone here might have some ideas. At low RPMs, (>2000), the car chokes - as if it's running out of petrol - just for a split second (sometimes repetitively). Even at idle, there are choke-like gaps in the exhaust grumble. I'm thinking its nothing severe, as mostly it runs fine. My thoughts were maybe injects, spark plugs, or fuel pump. Used that fuel injector cleaning liquid when I filled up petrol - no luck.



I have some sound coming out of the hood, almost like a whistle. By the sounds of it, I'm thinking its the dynamo. Probably needs calibration. Could the two problems be connected?



I have to honestly point out that I'm not very good at the mechanics of the car.



Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire