samedi 19 avril 2014

E90 LCI build thread - M Performance

Hi all



I've had my 330d LCI M Sport for nearly 2 months now after trading in my 320d M sport which I remapped to 234bhp.















I had a couple of bits I was able to transfer over from my 320d like my M3 spoiler and painted splitters. I didn't waste much time in tinkering...











Then came the debadging...







And the splitters...







After I fitted my 'old' parts, I couldn't resist getting it remapped to 336bhp. I probably don't need to say this thing is rapid, but also very economical still.



The opportunity then came to buy a set of 313 wheels (that needed a serious refurb). My aim was to refurb them as a weekend project and see how I got on. I'm really pleased with the results.











All polished up and ready to fit....







The next step was LED Angel Eye bulbs from Zain @ Horizon. Top service, and a great product.







I managed to find a brand new M Performance bumper on ebay for good price. Had my mate spray it up for me at his bodyshop but had to wait for the grilles to come from Germany through BMW.



In the meantime, I went about spicing the back up with a painted Performance spoiler. I also got carbon splitters for my new bumper.







I wanted a carbon piece in the spoiler to balance it out with the carbon I was going to have on the front so I wrapped the centre section of the spoiler before fitting.











Here are the splitters...











The next stage for me was to tidy my calipers up. I went for yellow with some added detail...























Then the day (or night in my case) came to fit the bumper...











And here we are as it stands today...























































I hope you have enjoyed my journey so far with this fantastic car. The next stage is the interior. I plan to swap my silver trims with a carbon fibre and yellow piping combination.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire