jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Deer hit my car!!

Well I was driving down the street and passing an SUV the moment I got ahead of the SUV, bam a deer nails the front of my car. Cops came and everything. From the looks of it, it looked like the car needs a new hood, bumper, right headlight, and there was some damage to the right side panel next to the hood, and a crater on my hood from the impact. Deer ran off into the woods, I hope it had a slow and painful death. Hopefully no internals were damage as the car from what I could tell was running fine. BMW roadside assistance came to tow it after waiting for 2 hours.



My car is a 2012 Jerez Metallic Black, ZCP fully loaded with 15k miles.



Luckily WI is a diminished value state. So how much should I expect the value to go down so I can fairl estimate how much I should seek from my insurance company.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire