dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Dinan S3-R Build by ilikebmxbikes

Hello all,



This thread is to document my Dinan S3-R project. I just purchased this car off this forum in the FS section and will be continuing the build.



I am no stranger to the s65 and can say that the 4.6L is absolutely a different beast. It has everything I love about an NA s65 but a whole lot more torque. I will be bringing the car to LA to have Mike_Benvo protune it. No doubt Dinan makes great products but they do tend to tune very conservatively for their street cars. Mike tuned / coded my S65 1M clone and I have no doubt when we get this thing on a dyno, he can make the most out of it's potential as well as code in some nice features.



My main goal with this car is just to make a nice weekend track toy / street build. It is to accompany my 1 series so it wont be as hardcore ( or so I hope).



I will be releasing a lot of information on the build and tuning. I know there has been a big lack of information on stroker dynos so hopefully I can contribute some useful information.



Some photos of the car before it shipped down to CA











unboxing











Immediately after the truck unloaded the car. I drove it to Performance Technic and we put these on her. They are temporary until my HRE's are mounted. Waiting on TPMS.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire