jeudi 30 octobre 2014

FRM to FRM3 Help

So soon after installing and trying some coding I realised the LCI headlights were not like the rear lights.



Ordered a FRM3 module, arrived today, took apart the car and installed it hoping it would be magically plug and play. Nope! :(

Instead no lights working and threw up error code CC ID 231 & 354.



Done some research and looks like I need to program (flash) it as well as code.



Do I Flash the module with my VIN first and the restore to factory setting using the code below or other way around?



1.Open NCSEXPERT

2.File > Load profile > Select Expertmode > Click OK

3.Press F1 (VIN/ZCS/FA)

4.Press F3 (CS/FA f. EC) > Select E89 > Click OK > Select CAS > Click OK

5.Press F6 (Back)

6.Change job to SG_Codiren

7.Execute job



And I have read to flash the module to use WinFKP or Tool32 (I assume this is when you enter the VIN and Date) Can't seem to find steps on this so if any one can lend a hand it would be much appreciated :D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire