dimanche 28 septembre 2014

2008 E90 N54 335i, 6MT, Monaco Blue, North San Diego

This is a never modded 2008 monaco blue N54 with mostly highway miles - it's now at 62K miles. I bought the car at 18 months under CPO with 9K miles on it and have babied it since. Always garaged and hand washed with the triple bucket system, clayed, waxed etc etc. The color is not that common and makes the car look really special. People always think the car is much more than it is.



The car is completely stock, the only mod I considered was a tune, but I figured the power at stock was enough and I didn't want to risk my warranty.



Although the warranty expired in mid july - it's still under the "umbrella period" where I believe a dealer will let you add on more warranty. Maintenance was always done at BMW Encinitas where it was bought. I never let the dealer wash the car.



Sport, Premium and Comfort Access options. Black leather interior with aluminum trim, moon roof, split 60/40 back seats. Because it's an 08 manual it does have the important oil cooler and it has the easily tunable n54 engine.



Tires are pretty new - michelin pilot sport RFT all around. Brakes have plenty of life left. Turbos and vacuum lines were replaced at ~50K, water pump at ~55K, cracked vent case at ~40K, HPFP twice (but not recently - new part number seemed to fix any problems), walnut blast at ~38K. The clutch is not slipping, but is the original.



Some minor curb rash on the rims that might be fixable (I haven't asked but I'm assuming it is) and two minor paint issues that if you are picky you would need to respray the panel at $500 per panel. This price is based on two independent quotes, one from the dealership, and one from a high end independent guy. Touch up paint on metallic blue just doesn't work I'm afraid as the color never matches well.



The bank still has the title (payoff is ~7K), but that shouldn't be a problem.



Updated photos to come tomorrow after I give it a wash - these photos are from when I bought it to give you an idea of what it looks like. It would make a lovely single turbo upgrade car if you're into that otherwise it's had nearly everything replaced that could go wrong. The car will be parked up in the garage until it's sold as I'm signing a lease today.



Location North San Diego

Asking price $20K OBO































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire