dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Carpet Color

Hello all,



been driving BMWs since 1991 and had a lot of electronic trouble with the last couple of cars. After not getting my last 7series F01 back from the factory after they tried to fix a fault I switched to Audi Q7. Now I had my two years of truck racing ;-) and it's time to go back to BMW. I testdrove the M5 and it seems the perfect car. Perfectly impressed by the suspension and especially the transmission which is no comparison to the M5 E60.



Now I am configuring like crazy ;-) and the only "problem" I have is with the interior color. I would love to go with any kind of beige/brown leather but I can only find that combined with black carpets. I personally would prefer something like venetobeige where the carpet color matches the leather.



Can this be done by BMW individual?



Jens




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire