vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Cooperative upgrades/maintenance meet and greet?

So, I've done this before with previous cars, but wondering if the wonderful world of BMW owners are willing to get together for a meet where each person offers up services to each other. For instance, I can offer:



Coding/Diagnostics with NCSExpert, WinKFP, INPA, and DIS. I have a laptop and cable setup already. Will have another laptop cloned, but no 2nd cable, to allow programming more than one car at a time.



DP Fix. I can create them the same way I made mine (two independent DP Fix to allow discrete O2 signals for each bank). I can also take requests to make them with potentiometers to allow you to adjust if you need to. The parts are <$10 and simple to solder up. I'm still at a loss why people pay up to $100 for it, and an inferior shared source signal setup at that.



Fuel Injector/Spark Plug/Coil Pack/Battery swaps and coding (if needed).



2015-1 Premium NAV updates (3-Part Version for USB or DVD installation). You supply the USB/DVDs so we can all do it together. I have the software (FSC Generator), but don't have access to an ICOM cable. If enough people are willing to do it and willing to provide a nominal donation for the update, I can look into buying the cable. Hopefully someone can provide as part of this meet.



Following would require access to a washroom, air compressor, and/or jacks/lift:

Suspension/exhaust swaps/Transmission Fluid change/brake job/FMIC Install.



Walnut blasting (I haven't done it on a 335i yet, but have experience with it). This would require holding the meet where someone has access to a large compressor. Since this takes a while, I think this may be a specialty thing...



Anyone interested in such a meet?

What I would like someone else to provide:

ICOM Cable so I can get my FSC Code generated.



For those who would like some of these services, but have no skills/services to provide, bring some food, drinks, entertainment, and good attitude.



If you're interested, post the following:

Car (Year/Model/Engine/Trans): 2010 E93 335i N54 AT

Mods you need help with: ICOM Cable to capture and generate FSC code.

Services willing to offer: General Coding, Alpina B3 AT Transmission Flash Diagnostics, 2015-1 Premium Map updates, Injector/Plug/Coil Pack swaps, and custom DP fixes.

Location: Northeast NJ (Bergen County)



I'm hoping to get this in before the cold weather really sets in. Also willing to provide VAGCOM coding services if anyone has a need for that. Anyone interested?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire