dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Misfire?

Trying to diagnose an issue I noticed in my car since they did the VANOS bolt recall and I installed the PPK1



The idle and RPM's don't fluctuate but I "feel" like a hiccup in the car, or the car burping ever so slightly.. my buddy whos has plenty of boosted tuned cars seems to think it's backpressure from the exhaust since now I have a more aggresive tune?



it doesn't feel like it does it on any kind of accel, only idle



prob going to take it to dealer tuesday have them look at it since im under warranty and since i specifically told the tech NOT to install n54 plugs on my n55 motor but they insisted in "helping" me saying the PPK stage 2 part list from the dealer includes the hi-power spark plugs from the N54, odd right but somebody did collaborate that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire