samedi 20 septembre 2014

New BMW Owner !!

Hi, Im from Canada, QC (My primary language is French and my English is not the best)



So I bought an 2006 330I W/Sport Package 6MT Black on Black. This is my first BMW, im an Honda guy :p



This car gave me so much trouble at the beginning electricaly wise (So much sensors)



Basicly I did (All my self, im learning now and this car is crazy, never knew a car could have so much options (Coding)) :



- Passanger Seat mat sensor ( Took me one week and half to make BMW Laval do it on the warranty, they said they can't reproduce the problem), they finally did it and fix my seats belt warning light going crazy.

- LED Angel eyes (They were burnt)

- LED License plate bulbs

- New Micro filter

- Oil change

- 2 lower front tables and 2 links

- I had a code for vanos selenoid, I cleaned both and never come back

- Europeen mirror lense (Mine were discolored)

- New start button (was discolored)

- I coded some cool options with BMWHAT (Worth the 61$, BMW asked for 130$ to scan my car lol, I said no thanks)

- I replaced all 6 spark plugs

- Put some Depot Smoked tail lights



But what I did today change the wholeeee car.



I had gear lash noise on idle with the clutch depressed, very small whining noise when I was rolling, gear shifting (6mt) wasn't that smooth.



I did the 6MT oil change with GM Syncromesh Modified friction and Redline Differential oil..



CRAZY, Everything is GONE!! Manual transmission shift like butter, no more whine, no more gear lash noise..



Im soo happy :)



I still need to fix the rear defogger (Not working and seems to be the whole fuse box) and passanger HID light flicker.



I want to thanks you all for theses DIY, they helped me a lot.









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire