jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Brake Pad shootout

Is there a fairly comprehensive review of the different popular applicable brake pads and their attributes?



I am using EBC RED on a different car because of extensive user reviews specifically for my usage patterns on that specific vehicle and comparisons that go into some very detailed differentiation, is there anything like this for E9x?



I know what I am looking for, but have not read any compelling direct differentiation between the different options.



Interested in the Akebono, only because there is so much exposure here, but unsure how to compare them to other options as I find isolated reviews, having a difficult time getting the feel for how they compare or how to make a selection.



How did you determine which pads to replace with, whether OEM or aftermarket?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire